Monday, January 24, 2011

Feel Fresh At Office

ROw row ROw the boat, Gently down the sea...merily, MErily, MErily

Dedicated Staffs
With Officers and inspired boss

my room + desk .. work for life!

Today Ive got lotsa thing to be done. Luckily my boss wasnt around..YAbeda BEdoo!!! so here are some checklist wht to do today ..check it out

1. clear inoutletter
2.make sure officers were on their duty - to the meeting as per requested by boss
3. fax all docs related
4. ask admins abt my forms as it's already pass due date
5. coordinating my boss routes to kch tomorrow (get ready with her ticket as well)
6. to ensure the collections of skorkad ..still got people who dont bother to submit it to me. :(
7. to call several people

hopefully can settle all before 5pm.. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment