Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diary Of Modern Mom 2

Its a tiring day . Early morning my hubby rang me up and told me tht he couldnt be at home ontime to send Pidin to the school. Argghh! meaning tht Ive gotta wake up and get him ready all alone and again send him like yesterday. No prob I can do it ontime better than my hubby did. But before I wake pidin's up I must first make a call..YEah!! Ibu!! YEah my mother whoelse..
"Pls come here and take a look for the other 3.." OK and around 10 mins I managed all the doings, So by the time Ibu also already here. I went out this morning without worrying so much.. Lalala

At school - Always I gave pidin's around RM3-4 and I told him , "Pls put RM2/= in the saving box everyday, Ok?" And he as usual said "yes. I will". Every mother want their kids learn how to save money and managed their own life better when they grown up soon. So do I, but how dare I teach him doing tht while I cannot dicipline myself to save money every month?? Huh I cant imagine wht would happen to my family without proper saving planning. May Allah help us..

No comments:

Post a Comment